Achieve the Perfect Smile in One Sitting!
CEREC is a revolutionary method of dental restoration and the ultimate in digital dentistry technology. Using computer-aided 3D design and manufacturing, it is now possible to have crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers fitted in one appointment, with remarkable precision and accuracy.
- 30 million CEREC tooth restorations, worldwide
- Accurate 3D digital technology for the perfect, secure fit
- Single appointment crown, onlay, inlay and veneer procedure
- edically approved, durable ceramic implants.
The pioneering CEREC technology at CBC Dental Studio means that your dentist can now construct, produce and insert perfectly fitted, high-quality ceramic restorations without even stepping out of the room.
How Does It Work?
- Your dentist will make a digital impression of your teeth with an intraoral scanner or camera and use the 3D map to design your crown/onlay.
- The design is sent wirelessly to a milling machine to be constructed out of a colour-matched ceramic block in just 6 to 15 minutes.
- Your dentist will finally add the finishing touches to the restoration by painting, polishing, and glazing it, before cementing it on the prepared teeth.
Don’t wait any longer, request a consultation today and discover how this latest technique can give you the smile you always wanted, in one, simple appointment with no need for:
- Extensive treatment times over multiple visits
- Uncomfortable dental impression procedures requiring putty
- Ill fitting, low quality implants that require frequent replacement
Discover the future of dentistry with efficient, precise and durable CEREC tooth restorations. Contact us now.